Parasites are vectors of various diseases. They are a danger to your health and the health of your pets and loved ones. They can also cause physical damage to your property. All American Pest Control is the solution to your pest problem. They cover all types of pests:
- Bed bugs
Their professional teams lead the battle in the defensive areas of your home or business. They are all qualified, fast, and dedicated. Keep reading for more information.
Bed Bug Removal
Bed bugs feed almost only on human blood. They are active at night. They detect us by the carbon dioxide and heat released by our bodies. While we sleep, they invade our beds and move around on our skin without waking us up. They anesthetize the place they are going to sting. So at the moment, one does not feel anything.
How to recognize them?
- The stings are appearing more and more often
- The traces of blood left on the sheets are narrow and long
- The presence of droppings, eggs, and adult bugs
- A characteristic pungent odor spreads
By using suitable products and following my recommendations, you can get rid of bed bugs. From the first night of treatment, you will be able to spend your nights without bug bites. But beware, this is a very difficult insect to fight. There is no room for improvisation.
If you see a large number of wasps in your house, garden or around your home, there may be a wasp niche nearby. In summer, a wasp nest may contain up to several thousand adult wasps ready to sting.
It is thus important to destroy a wasp nest as soon as possible to reduce the risk of stinging. The sting can be very painful and cause an allergic reaction.
Do not try to treat the problem yourself, especially if you are sensitive to the sting. If you disturb their habitat the wasps inside will come out. They will form a swarm and sting you all together to defend themselves.
Rodents, especially rats, are a threat to the facilities in the house. These small mammals chew their way through pipes, cables, and furniture.
Here are some precautions you can take to prevent them:
- Clean the area around your home often
- Avoid the formation of rubbish around your house at all costs
- Close the trash can
- Always keep your trash can clean
- Store food in the refrigerator or in airtight boxes
- Close the openings that lead to the attic
- Install a rodent screen at the end of a pipe, at the bottom and top of the siding
- Call All American Pest Control to take over the job for you
Need Pest Control Ft Lauderdale? Call All American!
If you choose All American Pest Control, you will enjoy:
- The most advanced chemistry
- Treatments according to a season-specific approach
- Professional, trained staff
Call now at 954-642-6680.